Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Where's the Beef?


So, it seems NeNe and Sheree have gotten over the mishap at Sheree's party. The next day the two are civil and kind to one another at the party for Kim's daughter, who's 11th birthday celebration was greater than anything I've ever had in my 30-plus years, but I digress.

I'm glad the two women were able to get along, but I'm seriously doubting their beef is over. I'm sure we haven't heard the last about Sheree's party, and although NeNe is trying to be mature about things, I think it would take only one word or wrong look from Sheree to bring things to a head ... can't wait. LOL.

I could comment more on Kim's daughter's birthday, but Kim realizes her daughter is spoiled. We all witnessed the extravagance. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I'll leave it at that.

What do you think? Are Sheree and NeNe mature enough to never bring up the birthday party drama again? Do you have a favorite housewife yet? Weren't Lisa and her hubby cute!? How can a thousand-dollar cake NOT be good?

No comments: