The "I Love Money" reunion show was anti-climactic. I guess I've become accustomed to chairs and weaves flying through the air, punches being thrown and security bombarding the stage. So, this reunion show was tame ... a nice change of pace.
1) Everyone hates Heather for playing the game the best.
2) Hoopz and Real are not getting married. Surprise! Not.
3) White Boy and the Stallionaires have reconciled.
4) Pumkin has lost weight, but still has the filthiest mouth on TV.
5) The Entertainer is STILL living at home.
That was about it. See?