Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Heroes: Where Have All the Good Guys Gone?

I can't speak for everyone, but there's a certain reason I enjoy superheros. In addition to their extraordinary abilities, they're on the side of good. They have high morals. You can trust them. They're salt-of-the earth people -- even those like Kalel, who's originally from Krypton.

So, that's why this season of "Heroes" is really starting to irk me. Who are the good guys? Who am I supposed to root for? Who can I trust? I know this season is about villains, but I would have preferred Peter, Mohinder and the rest be absent this season than evil.

Sigh.

With that said, I hope the family angle that results from Papa Petrelli's return distracts me from the horrifically, dark story lines.

What do you think? Is this feeling like "Superman III" to you, too?

No comments: