The premiere of "Heroes" was not a disappointment. After a pitiful season two cut short by the writers' strike, this premiere was a test to see whether fans could be pulled back into the lives of Hero, Peter, Claire and the rest of the gang.
I think I'll be tuning in ... as usual.
The Top 10 moments of the premiere:
1. Sylar is a Petrelli ... or at least a half brother of Peter and Nathan.
2. Sylar finally has Claire's powers. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
3. Ando will kill Hero in the future. (That seems unlikely.)
4. Mohinder develops a power (and a sex drive).
5. Mohinder and Maya hook up.
6. Tracy (AKA: Jessica and Nikki) has a new name and new freezing power. Thank goodness!
7 Peter is trapped in the body of a villain ... thanks to Peter.
8. The villains have escaped and are wreaking havoc.
9. Mama Petrelli has vivid dreams. That's a power.
10. There's a new really, really fast girl on the show.
What did you think of the season premiere? Did it pull you in? What the hell's going on with Mohinder's skin? What do you think of Tracy/Jessica/Nikki's new power? Would you try Mohinder's syrum?