Monday, September 29, 2008

Desperate Housewives: Quantum Leap Season Premiere

The "Desperate Housewives" season premiere was full of surprises ... the biggest being that the storylines had jumped about four or five years! I'm still unsure how I feel about that . . . Anyway, the new news includes:


  • Gabby has two kids now (One who's very overweight.), and isn't quite as glamorous as we remember.
  • Susan and Mike have split.
  • Edie's back with a new husband, who's a bit controlling and has a past.
  • Bree is back with Orson. Her daughter now has custody of Bree's grandson, and her catering company is her "baby."
  • Lynette's boys are old enough to drive!

I think Edie's new husband will bring some great drama, and I am actually interested to see what happens to Susan and Mike. I never thought I'd say that. The ladies all seem in a bit of a funk right now. Hopefully, things will improve as the season progresses?


What do you think? Were you OK with the acceleration of the characters?


No comments: