Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Hills: Reconciliation

So, it was no big surprise that Audrina and Lauren made up on the latest episode. Audrina sincerely apologized, and in the process, she revealed that she wasn't happy with the person she'd become while dating Justin. Will she break things off with him? I'm doubting it.

While Audrina worked on fixing her relationship with Lauren, Stephanie worked on improving her relationship with her grandmother, who clearly prefers Spencer over Stephanie. I believe grandmom and Heidi are the only two people in the world of this opinion. Stephanie decides she'll try to be closer to her grandmother despite granny's favoritism. I do think granny and Spencer have a lot in common.

I, for one, am ready for this season to end. I would like for Holly and Heidi to patch things up for the finale, but I'm not holding my breath. I'd also like some resolution to the Audrina and Justin drama. What do you think? How will the season end?

No comments: