Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Want to Work for Diddy


I guess Sean Combs has given up on trying to make a decent band. I don't blame him. I won't go into how the season with Ness, Chopper, Dylan and the crew was the best "Making the Band" ever. Diddy has moved on to bigger and better things, and so will I.

So, in the season premiere of VH1's "I Wanna Work for Diddy" we meet the candidates who want to become Diddy's new assistant. Why they'd want to do that to themselves, I don't know. Diddy is obviously a diva. He's extra, and I don't think there's enough money in the world to deal with that. Just thinking about it makes me wanna take a nap.

Anyway, some girl who complained about pounding the pavement in heels was sent home. The judges decided to keep a woman named Poprah on the show; although, all her teammates wanted her gone, and rightfully so. She was bossy, loud, aggressive, unfair and arrogant. So, she may fit in well with Mr. Combs.

Did you watch the show? Did you agree with the judge's decision to keep Poprah?

No comments: