Monday, August 25, 2008

I Love Money: What Am I Missing?


I don't get it? Why won't these folks get rid of White Boy? Why are they so afraid of his retaliation that they refuse to kick him off the show? It makes sense to me, that if he's off the show, he cannot retaliate. What am I missing?

So, another week goes by and the weaker players refuse to make life easier on themselves by getting rid of the guy who's controlling the game. It's frustrating.

So, 12 Pack is out. I guess it's only a matter of time before White Boy walks away with the $250,000. I wish they'd just give it to him now instead of prolonging the inevitable.

I'm over it.

What do you think? Was Toastee wise to let White Boy stay on the show? Are Toastee, Pumkin and Brandi idiots for continuing to trust Megan? Are you ready to tune out yet? LOL.

No comments: