Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Love Money: The Sabotage and Back-Biting Continue

I'm still watching "I Love Money." I know. I'm kind of surprised myself.

Mr. Boston and Destiny have been eliminated. I was apathetic about Destiny, but I'm glad she's gone because her boyfriend, The Entertainer, has sworn to exact revenge on those who voted to eliminate her. The Entertainer has already proven to be a bit off, so now that he's motivated to unleash his dark side, things should get interesting.

I was a little sad to see Mr. Boston go. I wasn't a big fan, but he was one of the more endearing characters on the show. I also didn't like the way he was eliminated. Basically, some members of his alliance turned against him.

They say, all is fair in love, war and money. Isn't that what they say? Anyway, there's really no one I like too much on the show now, but that just means it will be more fun to see them sabotage one another and get voted off one by one.

Right now, my money's on White Boy. I think he's manipulating the show enough to actually win. Who do you think will win?

No comments: