Monday, July 28, 2008

Nothing's On


Why is there nothing on TV? I like to relax and unwind in front of the TV. After a long day, I like to fix a drink, a snack and escape to the land of reality, scripted dramas, TV movies, soaps and sitcoms. However, lately, I'm finding nothing on. I flip through my 100+ channels and even the OnDemand selections, and there's nothing on! How frustrating.

Maybe the writers' strike has something to do with the constant repeats and stale television movies. Maybe fall will bring on a slew of new, interesting shows. Maybe I'll be stressed out trying to figure out what shows to watch 'cause so many good ones overlap.

Sigh.

A girl can only hope; I guess.

1 comment:

QT said...

I'm with you on this one. It's good to know I'm not alone in the quest for good TV. The sad thing is, once upon a time I was picky about finding good quality programs. Now I find myself shamefully hiding the fact that YES, I watched Seasons 1 and 2 of "I Love New York", and "The Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen. I used to love MTV's Boiling Point and rushed home to see certain shows. Nowadays my list of recordings on my DVR is rather weak, and the only thing I'm rushing to watch is videos on VH1 Soul or throwback sitcoms like "Different Strokes".